Thursday, June 7, 2012

YouTube

Okay, I will admit to using YouTube. I have watched videos of stupid cats, funny looking dogs, and ridiculous children. I have watched clips from TV shows I missed and I have seen favorite musicians perform. With that said, I do not get the millions of people who upload videos of themselves talking to a webcam. Or singing to a webcam. Or doing stupid things in front of a webcam. Aren't we already narcissistic enough without having yet another way of thinking it's all about us? But I wanted the 5 xp so I made a YouTube video; I have to tell you, I felt like a total idiot doing it. And I really can't see myself doing it again unless forced at gunpoint. So I've decided I'm not even going to post the link here. I really hope the video dies a quick death and goes straight to YouTube hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment